NOLJAK Kids Art
NOLJAK Kids Art offers classes with the objective of developing creative expressions of children based on ‘Thinking Observation’.
All the teachers in NOLJAK have completed regular education courses, and teach the classes in accordance with the program guidelines.
Come and check NOLJAK’s systematic curriculum, in which you can see how the classes will be held 3 months later, and even 1 year later.
- Target Age Group Classes are available for age groups ranging from toddlers (24 months) to elementary school kids (for atHome, from 3 years old
- Class Composition Maximum of 5 students in same age group take classes together
(maximum of 8 for elementary school kids)
- Tuition Fee Payments must be made monthly.
- Register as a Member You may register as a member at any time during the year.
NOLJAK Kids Art Curriculum
It is composed of a 6.5-year course in NOLJAK Fine Art, and a 2-year course in NOLJAK Creative Drawing.
You can see 3 months ahead and 1 year ahead with our curriculum, and the classes are given to ensure that children develop their creative expressions.
Five Characteristics of NOLJAK Kids Art Class
By actually experiencing actual objects, thinking observation is developed.
Through various art activities and appreciation of art works, creative expressions are developed.
With creative drawing starting from 5 years old, the foundation of art is firmly laid.
With desirable mutual interaction, divergent thinking is developed.
Classes are run with select few students to respect individual differences.
NOLJAK Kids Art Free Drawing Ability Consultation System
- Free Consultations on Drawing Ability
- NOLJAK Kids Art offers consultations on drawing ability to children who are 5 years old or older and elementary school students for free before registering as a member.